- EASY GUN DISASSEMBLY: Must have for easy pin removal and replacement, and reassembly.
- MULTI-FUNCTION: Can be used to remove mag base plate and also aids in disassembly to pry and remove internal components.
- TOUGH AND DURABLE: Uses our proprietary shore hardness 80 fiber reinforced polymer composite. Stronger than OEM.
- WON’T BEND: Rockwell 60 USA made hardened alloy steel
- TRUE OEM SPECS: 3/32″ Sizing. Not imported 2.5mm or 3mm. Chamfered tip reduces scratching.
- UNIVERSAL: Compatible with All generation Glocks.
- MADE IN USA: Proudly Designed and Manufactured in the USA by Frictionworks
The Frictionworks Professional Grade Glock Disassembly Takedown Tool / Pin Punch is a professional grade replacement for the Glock 03374 OEM pin punch tool. The takedown punch is a basic gunsmith tool for any Glock owner. Matches the original OEM specs. Made with USA fabricated Precision-machined alloy steel and our proprietary reinforced polymer, we designed this tool to exceed the durability of the original. Works with all Glock models. Aids pin removal for takedown and gun disassembly and pin installation for reassembly. An essential gunsmith tool for Glock maintenance and customization.