- Our hardest non-marring material best for mid to high-torque applications.
- Industry leading Magnets, approximately 7 pounds of force each minimizes movement and keeps the jaws firmly in place.
- Unique magnet retention system. Magnets are secured to our proprietary chassis and then overmolded. Unlike most jaws on the market, these magnets stay in the jaws.
- Flat and grooved faces for multiple applications.
- Outside edges of magnets are 4.5″ apart so will work on bench vises 4.5″+.
- Limited lifetime warranty. Frictionworks. Tools, not toys.
5-Inch Made in USA Professional Grade Non-Marring Polymer Vise Jaws SH80 – Hard
As seen in Concealed Carry Magazine, Aug/Sep edition!
8 in stock (can be backordered)
1 review for 5-Inch Made in USA Professional Grade Non-Marring Polymer Vise Jaws SH80 – Hard
01 Customer(s) recommended this item
thoughtful and attractive design; American-made
These jaws are the sweet spot for quality non-marring, American-made vise jaws.
Fit and finish is very nice. The plastic material is harder than I expected, but that is a benefit as you tighten the vise—It doesn’t compress much at all.
I especially like that they can be mounted two ways — either to hold your workpiece with smooth jaws or with the grooved jaws (at different angles). There are two sets of magnets, so they mount perfectly and securely to the vise either way. The magnets are quite strong, and they’re thoughtfully installed with opposite polarity on the left and right jaw, so the jaws don’t stick to each other.
I ordered the 5″ jaws, but had them cut down to 120mm to fit my metric-size German bench vise. Works great.